Christmas

What a lovely Christmas :) got a 3DS with Pokémon!! I have already completed it, I highly recommend it, it's way better than the last few games...
Also visited Munich in Germany and  Salzburg in Austria. Beautiful counties, amazing markets, full of yummy smells and flavours. Although, the Germans do love their meat.... Would you like sausage with your sausage? They did have one  vegetarian restaraunt me and my nan went to which was delicious!! Oh yeah I went to Germany with my nan, it was awesome, everyone kept mistaking her for my mum! But yes a very enjoyable trip, I really enjoyed the old markets, I bought a stamp and sealing wax with my initials on SP and it works so well!! I feel rather game of thronsey!!
I haven't the patience To read books, my eyes always wonder to any interesting words on the next page so I end up reading a snippet and getting confused. So my friend is reading the game of thrones books and giving me updates >:)
I don't think I have written a blog since the "incident" me and my boyFiend and his dad and our friend had booked tickets to see Nitro Circus, they only come over to the UK once in the blue moon so we snapped the tickets up at a hefty price, but it's a special event so we didn't mind.
I hadn't eaten all day and finished work thinking to myself I must eat before drinking. By the time we got to Brighton everyone else started drinking so I just thought I'll get a nibble in London. This of course didn't happen and I got really drunk on vodka and coke on the train up to London. I don't remember much, only snippets of giving my money away to homeless people and using the toilets in McDonald's and trying to act "not drunk"
Then my memory blanks from there and then we arrive in our seats. Amazing seats right by the run way landing spot. Then the show starts, I see a few bikes flip and twirl in the air, then a snow mobile do a flip then..... *Bleh* I am sick over the lady in front of me :C poor lady, in a crazy panic I thought the best thing in my drunken state was to escape over the barrier next to me. Lucky the security caught me as I flipped over and dropped about 7/8ft? I don't really know but it was bloody high. Then I was just throwing my guts up in a tiny cardboard hospital bowl. Taken to the medical room with a very angry Josh by my side. The doctors threatened to put me on a drip :C but I refused or Josh did? It was soooo bright in the room, I thought I was in heaven's waiting room :C I tried to escape while Josh went to toilet but the security caught me and I threw up on them, so we missed the whole show and I don't remember even getting home. I was hung over for about 5 days..... Very very ill. I am never getting that drunk ever again!! I have not had any alcohol since the incident. Alcohol does terrible things to people, I am going to be a lot more cautious when I decide the time is right. It's like the sea, you have to respect it. Then to the next few days past and I ventured outside got in my car, started to drive only to realise I was wearing the jacket I had thrown up on.

As Matthew said at the end of sooty & Sweep.
Bye bye Everybody, bye bye.

Comments